Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Account issues

January has been quite unnerving as far as logging into the game was concerned - hence the little amount of posts. Since January 5th, I've been repeatedly barred from accessing the game, because I couldn't renew my subscription. Several tickets and phone support later, I found out that my account was locked, because I attempted to pay with my credit card and SOE's secure payment flagged the transaction each time...

So, a first set of tickets and chats granted me a Three Days Pass (Jan. 20th - Jan. 23rd) during which I was able to renew my subscription...only to see it gone after the three days. A new set of tickets, chats and phone support, granted me a 10 Days Pass (which is currently in effect).

In theory, I should now wait for the 10th day to elapse, wait one day to make sure that my account is closed and I shall be able to renew my subscription. I'll wait to see that...

In the meantime, I have discovered that the 10 Days Pass is a Trial Account, meaning, I have no access to VoiceChat (there's no one in Scylla, atm so that's not really an issue) and limited Spatial Chat, with the odd consequence that I had to finish a conversation using /tell and /reply.

The real unfortunate consequence of all this, is with the Demolition Day Sarlaac Trash Can Deluxe version of the reward, which is likely to be downgraded to the regular version since my account has not been active during the identified windows of time. Obviously, I've prepared for a new set of tickets, to petition the issue. More soon...

No comments: